home
|
register / login

👥 users: 525 🏛 companies: 867


Logo - Ujala Builders

Ujala Builders

Al Ta'aam Restaurant, Super Highway Karachi, Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan
✏ write review @ send enquiry
Business Info
our activities

Business Category

Pakistan:Real Estate:Developers ~ Pakistan:Real Estate:Agents, Brokers, Realtors

What we do at Ujala Builders

Farmhouse plots available for sale with installment plans in a gated project with a boundary wall. Contact: 0331-2150877 and 0333-3559925. Maroosi Land with 24/7 security guards (armed guards available). Possession on 50% of full payment. Project Name: Fairy Valley Project Address: Al Ta’aam Restaurant, Opposite Police Post No.6, Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway M-9 (Super Highway). Land sizes available: 1000 Square Yards (2 Kanal), 2000 Square Yards (4 Kanal), 3000 Square Yards (6 Kanal), 4000 Square Yards (8 Kanal). Cost of land: Rs. 2000 per Square Yard on cash, Rs. 2250 per Square Yard on 1-year installments, Rs. 2500 per Square Yard on 2 years installments. Payment schedule: Booking 30% only, remaining 70% balance amount to be paid in equal monthly installments. Facebook page: Ujala Pakistan Office Address: Suit No.6, Mezzanine Floor, Mashriq Centre, Gulshan-e-Iqbal (Block-14), Karachi. Note: We have multiple options for land buyers (land available in acres for sale, call for the best deals). Safe and secure land with clear documents (visit our office to check all documents). Builders can also contact us for extensive land. Ujala Builders: Name of Trust.

Headquarters, branches, local offices

No information available

Personal Information for Ujala Builders

Contact Person: 0 n/a
Photo:

Business Details

Type of business: n/a
Year founded: n/a
Year started activity: n/a
Home based?: no
Number of Employees: n/a
Spoken Languages: n/a
Tell customers about this business listing. Use Listed on RealtyCinema button. Click here to learn how
RealtyCinema
Agency Listing
Extended Services
Properties
Reviews
Payment methods on RealtyCinema
© 2019 RealtyCinema - Real Estate Business Lists. All rights reserved.